Moana Nursery Seminars and Events
Our seminars and workshops are conducted by our friendly and knowledgeable staff and local garden experts.
- Seminars are held in our Landscape & DesignCenter at the Moana Lane Nursery location (across the parking lot).
- They are held on Saturdays at 10AM and last about an hour.
- Seminars are FREE, and we operate on a first come, first served basis.
- Space is limited to a maximum of 60, so please come early to get a seat.
- Standing in the back of the room is not permitted, as this is a fire hazard. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
- Popular seminar topics may be repeated.
- We appreciate feedback on our seminars ... please complete this quick survey here.
Seminars Resume Soon but Lots of Information Available Here: Expert Tips & Info
Begins: Friday, January 25, 2019 at 09:00 AM PST
Seminars will resume in February of the new year. In the meantime, our video library, extensive fact sheets and exclusive high desert plant finder & guide are available for your perusal along with Timely Tips published bi-monthly. On a cold day, you can still plan and learn about high desert gardening & landscaping (as well as birding and indoor plants) with our helpers and how-to's.
Houseplants for Home & Office
Begins: Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 10:00 AM PST
Houseplants for Home & Office Seminar ... Clean Air and much more!
Ask Our Experts In-Store ... Every Day!
Begins: Friday, February 1, 2019 at 09:00 AM PST
Seminars are great but don't forget our staff of green experts can answer questions and provide solutions every day.
Orchid Show, Sale & Seminars
Begins: Friday, February 8, 2019 at 09:00 AM PST
February 8 - 10: Orchid Show ..... Orchid Society of Northern Nevada Show & Sale – inside Moana Lane Garden Center Members of the Orchid Society will exhibit some of their rare plants and be available to answer questions about orchids and the orchid society. They will also offer an intriguing selection of orchids for sale. ..... Friday, Feb. 8: 9 AM – 5 PM ..... Saturday, Feb. 9: 9 AM – 5 PM ..... Sunday, Feb. 10: 10 AM -- 2 PM.