Moana Nursery Seminars and Events
Our seminars and workshops are conducted by our friendly and knowledgeable staff and local garden experts.
- Seminars are held in our Landscape & DesignCenter at the Moana Lane Nursery location (across the parking lot).
- They are held on Saturdays at 10AM and last about an hour.
- Seminars are FREE, and we operate on a first come, first served basis.
- Space is limited to a maximum of 60, so please come early to get a seat.
- Standing in the back of the room is not permitted, as this is a fire hazard. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
- Popular seminar topics may be repeated.
- We appreciate feedback on our seminars ... please complete this quick survey here.
Seminars Resume in Feb. but Lots of Information Available Here: Expert Tips & Info
Begins: Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 09:00 AM PST
Seminars will resume in February of the new year. In the meantime, our video library, extensive fact sheets and exclusive high desert plant finder & guide are available for your perusal along with Timely Tips published bi-monthly. On a cold day, you can still plan and learn about high desert gardening & landscaping (as well as birding and indoor plants) with our helpers and how-to's.
Ask Our Experts In-Store ... Every Day!
Begins: Friday, February 1, 2019 at 09:00 AM PST
Seminars are great but don't forget our staff of green experts can answer questions and provide solutions every day.