Customer Rewards Program: Moana Nursery
Valuable Savings ... See What's On-Sale & Get Rewards Too!
For timely gardening and landscape advice, see our Timely Tips ..."Now is the time to" here, which is updated every two weeks throughout the year. Each location will have significant in-store specials too.
In 2017 - Sign up in-store or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "Join Rewards" in the subject line and include your first and last name, complete mailing address (street, city, state, zip) and phone in the email. We will email you your reward membership number once we sign you up. It's that easy!
This program was designed exclusively for loyal Moana Nursery customers to reward you with valuable savings and other worthwhile benefits.
- Exclusive members only offers and promotions
- Invitations to special events
- Special shopping incentives emailed and mailed to your home
- Advance notice on sales
- Advance notice of seminars
- Special sales for rewards members
- “The High Desert Gardener” online newsletter
How to Earn Money Back
Your Moana purchases earn Reward Certificates. Just give the cashier your membership card or address and start earning! Spend $100 or more during each 6 month cycle - - January 1 to June 30 and July 1 to December 31 - - and receive your reward. At the end of each cycle, you’ll automatically be mailed your reward certificate which is valid for two months.
In addition to Reward Certificates, you will receive:
- A subscription to our monthly electronic newsletter, The High Desert Gardener. You'll get expert gardening advice and timely tips from our knowledgeable, certified nursery staff, the latest trends in gardening, landscaping and home décor, advertised sales information and more.
- Advance notice of sales, seminars, special offers and events. September through June, free weekly seminars on timely topics featuring local experts. Also, invitations to special events and promotions including exclusive coupons and availability.
- A subscription to our Wild Birds Unlimited Nature News - all about LOCAL birds.