Our Landscape team understands water-wise practices and several of our teammates are Nevada's only certified landscape partner in the EPA'S WATERSENSE program! We can install water-saving irrigation systems! Calls for conservation are easily achieved, water bills reduced & plants are healthier ... is it time your system gets updated and modernized?
- Starting-up, maintaining, repairing, improving and closing your irrigation system
- Sprinklers, rotors, drip of all kinds, to gain water-wise efficiencies
- Water audits and optimization
- Controllers including ET (evapotranspiration) and other sophisticated devices
- Subsurface turf irrigation
- Easy Grass - FieldTurf ... No Watering at All!
- Pondless water features with less evaporation and cleaning
- Backflow inspection & certification
For assistance, contact our Landscape Coordinator at 775-825-0602 ext. 134 to learn more or schedule a consultation or repair. Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Detect and repair all leaks in your irrigation system.
- Water the lawn or garden during the coolest part of the day (early morning is best). Do not water on windy days unless it’s by drip.
- Water trees and shrubs, which have deep root systems, longer and less frequently than shallow-rooted plants that require smaller amounts of water more often.
- Set sprinklers to water the lawn or garden only – not the street or sidewalk - to avoid runoff.
To learn more about the WaterSense program and tips for your home/yard, visit: www.epa.gov/watersense/tips/cons.htm
NV Lic. # 3379 A,D,E,F & CA Lic. # 317448: Protect yourself ... use only licensed contractors